Fresh, healthy, Italian cooking
Have you been going down the slippery slope of over indulgence this past holiday season? Now is the time to commit to yourself! Let's get your habits under control, cleanse your palate of rich, heavy foods and fuel your body with nutrient rich foods that can make you feel your best!
This 5 day program includes 3 days of 5 clean mini meals per day (15 portion controlled mini meals) followed by a 2-day personalized lifestyle plan that helps you make the best choices for yourself.
If you want to jump start weight loss and learn how to once and for all create a healthy lifestyle that makes you thrive this is the program for YOU!
January 11, 12, and 13:
- Enjoy 5 mini vegan meals per day. Perfectly portioned controlled and packaged for on-the-go healthy eating. Meals will be hand delivered on the evening Sunday January 10th. (Free delivery in Port Washington and Manhasset—inquire for self pick-up)
- One 35 minute health consultation with Culinary Nutritionist Sara Siskind.
January 14 and 15:
- Back on Track Guide which gives you step by step instructions, suggested meal plan, daily habits, health tips, and clean recipes featured by Magella Home Cooking.
- Daily motivational and nutritional support.
5 mini vegan meals for 3 days created by Michelle Capobianco of Majella Home Cooking (www.majellahomecooking.com)
- Protein Power Bread
- Thyme-scented butternut squash purée with toasted pistachios
- Venetian-spiced macro bowl with cauliflower, kale and quinoa
- Umbrian lentil stew
- Zucchini “spaghetti” with fresh tomato sauce and slow-cooked chick peas
Setton Farms Pistachio Chewy Bites and 100 calorie portion control pistachio snacks