Recipe Yields: 16 energy balls
- 1 cup Setton Farms Pistachio shelled
- 6 Medjool dates
- 2/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3 tbsp. gluten free rolled oats
- 3 tbsp. golden flaxseed meal
- 1 ½ tbsp. hempseed
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Coating for energy balls:
- 2 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons crushed pistachios
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until it forms into a smooth consistency.
- Form pistachio energy mixture into 1” bite size balls.
- Mix the 2 tbsp. of the shredded unsweetened coconut and 2 tbsp. of crushed pistachios in a small bowl.
- Roll each pistachio energy ball into the shredded coconut and crushed pistachios.
- Cover the balls and refrigerate.
- Energy balls can stay refrigerated for up to 10 days.