Join Sara Siskind for her first Back on Track Detox of the Fall!
I am very excited to share my September Back On Track Vegetarian Detox with you.
I have just completed my Certification in Plant-Based Nutrition through eCornell and I am thrilled to bring my passion for disease prevention and reversal through a whole food plant-based diet. Created by the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies, this revolutionary program helped me understand the importance of diet and nutrition in our lives even more.
This detox menu is brand new, vegetarian, naturally gluten free, and the perfect way to lighten up your diet and flatten your belly.
If you are looking to break unhealthy eating habits or get yourself Back On Track to feeling cleaner and lighter, this Detox is for YOU!
This menu will include:
- Almond Banana Muffins
- Vanilla Chia Pudding with Mixed Berries
- Summer Vegetable Frittata
- Vegan Kale Caesar Salad with Roasted Chick Peas
- Golden Lentil Soup with Summer Vegetables
- Crunchy Detox Salad with Grilled Sweet Potato Rounds
- Quinoa Kale Salad with Rainbow Peppers and Grilled Squash Kabobs
- Lentil Vegetable Burgers with Assorted Grilled Veggies and Garden Ketchup
- Southwest Lettuce Wraps with Black Beans, Grilled Corn and Mango Salsa
- Carrot Turmeric Smoothie
- Setton Farms Pistachio Chewy Bites
A private nutritional consultation with me is also included!
Family-sized portions are also available with this detox to get the whole family back on track.
I will happily provide a family-sized serving of any of this month’s menu options for an additional charge. Inquire within.
When: Monday, September 24th - Wednesday, September 26th
(Food will be delivered to your home on Sunday, September 23rd)
Price: $295 per person (plus any family-sized portions)
(A special price of $275 applies if you have done my detox before!)
For more information, please email Sara.Siskind@yahoo.com